working at fatboy
Fatboy USA is an imaginative lifestyle brand that excels in thinking outside the box. Fatboy USA has been challenging the concepts of lifestyle product since 2002, when it set out to create the perfect lounge chair designed for fashion, for comfort, and tailored for an unmatched lounging experience.
Our identity is anchored in iconic European design mixed with a creative spirit and a sense of humor that extends into all of our product offerings.
If interested in the position below please send your resume to email@example.com.
Independent sales representative. This position is 100% commission.
Florida, United States
Southeast- (AL, NC, SC, GA) United States
Mid Atlantic- (WV, VA, DC, MD, DE, PA) United States
Northeast- (NY, NJ, RI, VT, NH, MA, CT) United States
· BA/BS in Interior Design/Marketing/Business preferred
· Requires five years selling experience
· Self-motivated, self-directed with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization
· Exhibits a work style that is high energy, highly influential and can be an aggressive closer
· Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals
· Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, sales managers, outside and inside contacts
· Ability to work in with our sales team and be an individual contributor
· Positive and energetic
· Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
The Independent Sales Representative position plays an important role in driving Fatboy USA sales by identifying opportunities to expand our customer base. He/she is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within the assigned geography by expanding opportunities in existing customers and acquiring new business. The key responsibility of an Independent Sales Representative is to conduct business in a way that creates a superior customer experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales. Key responsibilities:
· Manage the day to day relationship with existing clients for your territory
· Seek new opportunities
· Drive sales through product knowledge and workplace knowledge which will enable you to align key business objectives of clients
· Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with customer
· Successfully manage and overcome customer objections
· Maintain an appropriate level of sales activity at all times